Saturday 15 June 2013

Greetings :o)

Hi,

Let's keep this first post short shall we - you'll get to know me in time!  All you really need to know for now is my name is Claire, I love knitting, tea, crochet, doodling, designing, walking, food & photography. As you can see from the blog title & background, I intend to mainly blog about knitting, crochet & all things yarn related, but my other interests will no doubt creep in at times.

I'm new to blogging & I'm not too sure what I'm doing as I don't follow many blogs - I have only discovered the blogging world by following links to free knitting & crochet patterns & tutorials from Ravelry, and intend to give a little back by sharing lots of my own patterns & designs.  So if I break any blogging etiquette or go off-topic I do apologise!

I think that'll do for my first post - let's get down to what we're really here for - sharing my passion for all things yarnie!  Eeeeeeeeeeep!  

 

4 comments:

  1. Claire your blog is adorable! I absolutely love the way it looks and can't wait to see how you develop it. Congratulations on you're new venture! Hugs from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, I really enjoyed creating it! There are still lots of things I haven't figured out yet, but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow...I'm all blogged out!

    Love & hugs

    Claire Clutterbug xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire I love the blog super cute! I intend to follow it and see how it unfolds:) Enjoy your blogging adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeni! Thanks very much. I'm re-working my old neckwarmer pattern at the moment ready to post next week as people have been having problems accessing it through Ravelry, and then I have a joint yarnbombing adventure planned with my friend 'Little Saint Knit' to blog about. Lots of idea's - here's hoping I find the time to regularly post :o)

    Love & hugs

    Claire Clutterbug xx

    ReplyDelete